Ralph's Journal
On the way to the assembly I was thinking about Piggy's ideas but I don't even want to tell anyone because no one listens to me because of how I look. At the assembly I got kind of frustrated so I tried to tell everyone that they refuse to build the shelters, they never get drinking water, they never pay any attention to the fire and there is always barely any people watching it, lastly they don't even go to the bathroom... where there supposed to which is really disgusting. Then I remind everyone how important the signal fire is and why we need to be paying more attention to it. Also I talked to everyone about the "beastie" and how we shouldn't get all caught up in it and I was talking mistly about the littluns because they never stop talking about it, this one little boy said he thinks it comes out at night, from the water. He even says he has actually seen it before! Jack was getting bored and tired of the beastie stuff so just said me and my hunters will kill the beastie and they all went off chanting something leaving Simon, Piggy, and I left. All of this nonsence and nobody listening was getting on my nerves so I thought I should just give up on being the leader of the group, but Piggy and Simon told me that the group would fall apart without me. As everyone falls asleep, the sounds of littluns crying echo in the distance.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Lord Of The Flies 4
Posted by soccer13_babii at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment